Sunday 13 December 2015

100 WC Showcase Week 12

 Charlotte wrote a 100 Word Challenge entry that needed to include 'my head really ached'. Her work was 'Showcased' on the 100 Word challenge website.


Below is a copy of her writing that was originally posted here.

Aarrgghh! 3:10 already! Oh, why, why did time have to pass so fast? Only 10 minutes of the school day left, but why should I be happy? Two sentences in 1 hour, 34 minutes would surely equal detention? I hope not. My mind was blank and my head really ached, so I couldn't think of anything. I stuck my head over my shoulder and peeked at Seamus' work. Over 10 lines already! I looked at my own work, frustrated by the glory and pride of everyone else's work. I suddenly looked at my watch. Uh oh!"DETENTION!"





No comments:

Post a Comment