Friday 22 April 2016

100 WC Showcase Week 13

Charlotte wrote a 100 Word Challenge entry that needed to include '…but the spot just grew and grew…'. Her work was 'Showcased' on the 100 Word challenge website.


 Below is a copy of his writing that was originally posted here.
 
I tried, I really did. It wasn’t my fault. Well, not exactly my fault. Okay, mostly my fault. I didn’t mean to, though.

“That doesn’t look very good,” a posh voice from behind me said. I ignored it. “Are you listening? You’ve done it all wrong.” I still said nothing. A small hand grabbed my shoulder and forced me to turn. I saw myself staring at an immaculate desk. The hand pointed proudly at a piece of paper with some circles on. “I’ve seen better,” I managed to say.

It wasn’t my fault. The spot just grew and grew and grew.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment