Thursday 28 April 2016

100 WC Showcase Week 14

Bailey wrote a 100 Word Challenge entry that needed to include '…I put my hand in the box and felt…'. His work was 'Showcased' on the 100 Word challenge website.

 Below is a copy of his writing that was originally posted here.
 
I was playing football on the field with my friends. Then i found a box in the middle of the field and I put my hand in the box and felt it. I found a new premier league football with new customized sock boots inside the box. Next, i ran home and showed my mum and my dad and they said “wow how did you find them, you are very lucky to find that in a box in the middle of a football field. “I know I’m very lucky to find them but I’m not going to wreck them because there to special to me.
 

1 comment:

  1. I liked the use of 'customised' in your writing. I was able to visualise and understand what you meant because of its use.
    Next, perhaps you can remember to use an 'I' instead of 'i' when writing about yourself.

    ReplyDelete