Friday 17 June 2016

100 WC Showcase Week 21

Charlotte wrote a 100 Word Challenge entry that needed to be about a whistle being blown. Her work was 'Showcased' on the 100 Word challenge website.

 

Below is a copy of her writing that was originally posted here.

 

Children were scattered all over the playground. Laughing, skipping, having fun and shouting. I sat in the corner against a brick wall, tears in my eyes and blood dripping out from my nose. I remembered what had happened earlier.
But then, suddenly, a whistle blew and everyone disappeared. I blinked and wiped the tears from my blurry eyes. I was’t seeing things. Or dreaming. It was real, or rather not real. Everyone was gone. GONE!
The only thing that was left was a sparkly silver whistle lying on the grey concrete floor. What... had happened?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment