Monday 27 June 2016

100 WC Showcase Week 22

Ellouise wrote a 100 Word Challenge entry that needed to include: 'violin, eaten, yellow, aeroplane & swept'. Her work was 'Showcased' on the 100 Word challenge website.

 

Below is a copy of her writing that was originally posted here.

 

I woke up, to an awakening sound It was a airoplane flying over my house: I am used to it . I opened my curtains and saw the bright sun beaming into my room . I ran down the stairs to find my yellow violin smashed, it was broken. Suddenly the house shook I was terrified rubble started falling down on me. I woke up to find pieces of debris on top of me it was like I was eaten alive. When I finally managed to get out my mum had swept away most of the dust and we were all safe.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment